The neoliberal indoctrination of young economics students in universities around the world all starts with one textbook – N. Gregory Mankiw’s Principles of Economics.
I had heard tale of a campaign from the big, snowy that made Safe Happens look like an Archie comic, but I just ran across it today. What say ye people? Horror film or effective ad? I’ll go first. Generally, I don’t go for the gore. But I have to admit these do change my thinking about safety. Or, at least, they really have made me think about safety. Somehow that gets me over the "taste’ hump.
Gattaca, War of the Worlds, The Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.
Only a few of the movies Yanick Dusseault has made his amazing matte paintings for.
The rise of the digital media gives advertisers unprecedented access to your personal life. With billions of dollars at stake, corporations are using this powerful medium to hone their ads precisely to your interests and unconsciously influence your ideas and values.
Today I noticed that my website had climbed a few spots more than ussual in the Blogalaxia rank, which then led me to check my stats to find out that my web had been featured at the always awesome DesignYouTrust, a blog dedicated to showcase graphic design at its best around the world.
An absolute and total honor that leaves me more than happy with renewed energy to keep working.
It’s $110 an entry and entries close Jan 23, 2008 so plenty of time to get a sexy looking entry together. Last year there were around 11 interactive agencies who entered. Let’s see if we can boost that up for this year.
20th Century Fox wants you to Munk Yourself for Alvin and the Chipmunks.
Create your own chipmunk character and record a custom message (which gets chipmunkatized) and send it on to friends. It’s similar to Simpsons avatar or Simponize Me, except the emphasis is on recording your own message and the users voice rather than uploading your face.
Long before organic grocery stores and hybrid cars, our grandparents led the kind of sustainable lifestyle that everyone from environmentalists to celebrities are now endorsing. As the world struggles with its ecological crisis, it’s time to look back at how the previous generations lived if we want to save the planet for the next.
Once the preserve almost exclusively of environmentalists and scientists, 2007 was the year when climate change went big business. But this corporate volte-face raises some serious problems aboutÂ whether we should accept this overture or steer clear of what still looks like industry greenwashing.
If you were around my website in the last 4 or 5 days, you might have noticed that sometimes it appeared full, other times some posts were missing, then some comments and so on. I even think one or two posts were lost for good.
The thing is after some conversations with my hosting provider and their really good attention, en theroy my website is now fully functional as it should be. No missing contents, no bugs, no nothing. Or at least it should.
So to all of you who saw my website pop up differently every time you went into it, my appologies, and if you have a comment, complaint, advice, etc. Don’t hesitate to leave a comment to this entry.
Much love everyone and thanks for visiting my website.
- Ben Newman est un illustrateur de Bristol. Le style très découpage + matière trash est cool
- Ric Stultz est un peintre du Wisconsin qui a un style très… particulier…
- N’empêche qu’il est assez généreux pour avoir fait un pas à pas de cette œuvre.
I got to this website through a post in ComputerLove about cell phones design and the importance of millimeters. A really good video, but then I noticed on the side there was this video about skateboards design, and after I saw that one, I saw another one about bicycle design, and then another about guitars design, and Iâ€™ve been hopping from video to video throughout all morning.
An excelent website with videos on science applied to non-traditional matters under the m.o. â€œConnecting learning to the real worldâ€.
Link: The Futures Channel.
- Chiara Bautista connu sous le nom de Milk (Lait…) est une illustratrice qui déchire vivant en Arizone, USA.
- Ses travaux sont visibles sur son MySpace… Très orienté catcheuse mexicaine et petits oiseaux… drôle de mélange.
- Le blog Bite Us nous offre un bon post avec 40 logiciels gratuits pour le graphisme, beaucoup venant du monde linux
- Cela ne vaut pas une bonne suite Adobe, mais au moins c’est gratuit et légal Faites vous plaisir !
- Juste pour le plaisir, un petit tuto pour colorer vos dessins par ordinateur.
- Je sais que ce n’est pas le seul (j’en ai pleins…) et je pense que si ça intéresse des gens, je les mettrais avec plaisir ^_^ !
Exactly one week ago, Pablo Coatts, the mind behind spanish-speaking e-zine OblongoMag asked Victor FernÃ¡ndez, Claudio Araos and who’s writing to become a part of the e-zine’s regular staff.
With great enthusiasm we accepted the challenge and today finally, after a lot of work we’ve released to the public OblongoMag’s official website, the blog, and issue number 1 of the electronic magazine.
You can download issue number 0 as well as the all new issue number 1, and without a doubt I leave you an invitation to check out the website I mounted entirely from the ground up and that has me really quite satisfied.
I’d enormously appreciate any kind of feedback on the e-zine, the website or the overall content.
Greetings to all of you wandering around here.
- Oui, je sais, les posts se font rares…
- Il faut que je me rode entre les sorties, le travail, le chat, les dessins et le blog… Tout change beaucoup en ce moment pour moi.
- Voilà, pour l’intro
- Webcomics.fr est la nouvelle solution pour les créateurs de BD en ligne. Beaucoup plus pratique qu’un simple blog, cet outil a été développé tout spécialement pour la publication de BD comme le font déjà les américains ou les coréens par exemple, mais en mieux parait il .
- Dommage, je ne peux pas faire un comic strip qui se suit (avec une histoire quoi) par manque de temps et d’imagination (le travail, ça me lobotomise, je suis trop concentré)